All mounting hardware is included with each marker:
- Drill 5/8” hole top dead center in the second valley from the end of the culvert.
- Insert bolt and mounting hardware through 5/8” hole and install provided washer and nut to 9/16” bolt as illustrated in drawing.
- Place the Culvert Saver over clamping mounting hardware.
- Adjust leveling disks to ensure marker is vertical.
- Insert T handle from the top of the Culvert saver to hold 9/16” bolt and tighten the nut on the bottom of the clamping assembly.